Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Journey

As we are now on the other side of our first Open House, I took a little time off to reflect on the journey of Rebirth, from the first leap a faith to the first Open House. God has done so much in a short amount of time and we are truly excited about what these "firsts" have put into motion.

Rebirth Arts was founded in 2011 and it's hard to believe that it has been three years since I stepped out on faith with God and trusted that He would bring to pass all the things He had been speaking to me and giving me visions about.  

I'm thankful for our very first client who pushed me out there with God and trusted me to birth choreography for them that allowed their dance ministry to launch into a new dimension that brought healing and restoration to their dancers. There are not enough words to express my thankfulness for them pulling out of me what God had destined to be expressed. 

As time progressed, I took another leap …… trusting God for students to teach in our studio classes. We started with one little Sweet Pea, who was just about 1.5 years old at the time.  By the end of our 2014 Summer Session … God increased us to 10 Sweet Peas and Minis (ages 3 to 5), as well as pre-teens, teenagers, and adults. 

Along with more students came staff members, an intern, and 7 dancers for the Rebirth Arts Dance Company. And as God increased the numbers, of course there came more assignments … speaking engagements, workshops, magazine interviews, photo shoots, and ministry engagements. 

I'm humbled and grateful for the journey to-date; however, I'm more excited about what God is going to do.  This is truly just the beginning and I'm expecting great, wondrous, overwhelming favor and miracles in the future for Rebirth Arts and all those who decide to Join The Movement with us!

So as I contemplate the next dive into the deep with God, I pray that you enjoy a few digital moments captured from our 2014 Summer Open House (all photo credits to David Warren).



No comments:

Post a Comment