Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Empowering the Next Generation

The Rebirth Arts team had the esteemed pleasure and opportunity to minister at the Girls with Purpose & Destiny Empowerment Conference this past weekend, hosted by Dale City Christian Church in Woodbridge, VA.


My team and I give God ALL the glory for this divine appointment and we cannot say thank you enough to Bishop Patrick Thomas, First Lady Cassandra Thomas, Deaconess Lashon Harris, the leaders of the D.I.V.A. Ministry, as well as all of those who worked behind the scenes for all of the honor and hospitality they showed us this weekend.

The conference was an amazing experience not only for the young ladies in attendance, but for the Rebirth Arts team as well.  Not only did I have the honor of ministering in dance, but I also had the opportunity to facilitate a workshop entitled - "My Body, My Temple: Healthy Eating and Healthy Living".  

With this post, I just wanted to share a few short clips with you from the workshop.  I pray that the Lord will speak to you through these moments in ministry . . . 

Just click the links below: 



No comments:

Post a Comment